Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dirty Laundry

I am going to share a secret with you. Yes, a deep, dark, horrible secret. I am so embarrassed to be sharing this with you, but since you are all friends and family, I feel I must air this dirty laundry.




We have a junk room. A distasteful, horrible waste of perfectly good space. A place where things go to sit for countless days, months, years, millennium, until I (or Dan) has want or need to go through said things. Since most people have a junk drawer, as opposed to an entire room, you can see why this is such a scandal!

The junk room used to be our guest room. That was when we thought that perhaps guests (ahem, Melissa, Jason) from far away places (like Reno) might come to visit. As you can see, no one comes to visit. So now, the only thing that visits our guest room are the things that have no home in our home.


This is a desperate plea to mi familia and mi amigos to come and visit me already so I have an excuse to clean out this pitiful excuse for a room!




No comments:

Post a Comment