Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that it is 2008. When I was young, time seemed endless and slow. Now, the calendar is flipped through the months so fast, I am not sure where time goes. What does the year 2008 hold in store for the Carter family?

Emma will be four in May. That is just one year away from starting kindergarten. I am not sure if I am ready for her foray into the world of public schooldom, but I have a whole year to not worry about it, so I will let it go for now. Be sure to check back this time next year, I am sure I will be freaking out.

Dan will start his first full year being self-employed. What can I say about that other than I hope it all works out for the best. He is a hard worker and takes great pride in his job.

As for me, well, same old same old I suppose. I would like to lose weight, quit smoking. We'll see. You can however check every Wednesday for my video blog on weight loss. Starting tomorrow, I hit the gym, change my eating habits, become extremely irratable and moody. I will check in once a week with weigh-in info and how I am feeling.

I hope that 2008 will be a good year for you and that you can fulfill all your resolution dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment