Monday, June 30, 2008

Amie?

Today, I wished for a bigger family/friend network. Just a little wish, that I kept to myself. You see, I get so jealous when I hear about the things that bigger families do, like, take for instance, hang out at a family member's homespread for dinner and smores. Doesn't that sound like fun? The best part about doing that with close family and or friends is that there are no pretenses. Come as you are, be as you are, it's all good.

I would really like to have a group of peeps to hang with that would be interested in doing all the things I so love to do. Things like eat Indian food. It seems there are not enough Indian food eaters out there. Why oh why doesn't everyone's mouth drool at the thought of delicious curry infused dishes? Chicken Masala anyone?

I guess what I am trying to say, without sounding like a whiny ninny, is, will you be my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment