Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Vacation

We are leaving tonight to go to Sesame Place in PA. Emma is so excited she can hardly stand herself. Dan printed out a map of the theme park and Emma has circled every ride and waterslide she would like to go on. We are also going to Crayola Factory, which is an extra special treat for Emma that she doesn't even know about yet.

This is our first real vacation as a family, so I will try to take lots of pictures and make it memorable. I am really bad when it comes to taking pictures, mostly because I am so caught up in enjoying the moment. I have always felt that my memory serves me better in my head then with photos. A recent event has led me to believe that perhaps that is not the truth.

What better place to store my memories and legacy than right here with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment