Thursday, December 18, 2008

Propensity for Blogging Too

Do you know what word I like? Well, do ya? Oh, I won't keep you in suspense. I happen to like the word propensity, go ahead, say it out loud. "Propensity". I say this word a lot, without knowing exactly what it means. I say, "I have a propensity for this" or "She has a propensity for that". It was this very morning, while trying to do a get a little craft time in before rushing out the door that I said to myself, "I have a propensity for procrastination" which, is really not true, just in this one particular case, which happens to be crafting Christmas presents.

My list thus far would be:
Nana
JuJu
Beth
Laila (both birthday and Christmas)
Jarrett
Emma (of course)
Dan
five girls in the office

Would you like to know how many projects I have started? 13. Would you like to know how many I have finished? 0. So there you have it.

I have a propensity for procratination.

By the way, the definition of propensity is this:
an often intense natural inclination or preference

No comments:

Post a Comment