Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

How did it get to be 2009? It was just 1999. That was the year Dan and I met. I think I still have a disposable camera with pictures of our jaunt through downtown New Orleans for the year that would become 2000. Or, the end of the world as many referred to it. The moments between 11:59pm 1999 and 12:00am 2000 was really just the beginning for me. It seems quite fitting that Dan and I were married on New Years day three years later. A new beginning.

2009 will be a big year, it will see Emma reach her fifth birthday as well as her first day of school. It will be the year that Dan and I hopefully concieve and achieve our second child. On September 10, the anniversary of our meeting 10 years ago.

I am looking forward to this new year and wishing your the most happiness for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment