Sunday, October 28, 2007

Insomnia

No pictures today, just some ramblings. You may or may not notice that I am writing this happy little blog at 2:34 EST. I have a horrible case of insomnia. On a happy note though, the weather is nice and cool this evening (morning) so I have my window open. Emma is staying over at Nana's, so it was just Dan and I this evening. A little date night complete with Indian food and a movie. V for Vendetta in case you were wondering. Apparently, Dan has never seen it. I find that odd since I have indeed seen it, more than once actually, and we have been married for 9 years now, so how is it possible that I have seen it and he has not? Very odd indeed.

I start my new job on Monday, which may be attributing to my insomnia. Since I have not worked in three months, I am a little nervous about getting back into the work place. I have all these insecurities. I really just wish I could make things and that people would buy them online so I could stay home. That would be great! Perhaps you could toss out some ideas.

Kisses,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment