Monday, September 1, 2008

All Things Aside

So, not being incredibly adept at all things HTML, I have changed my web banner. I am none too fond, but here it will stay until I can come up with something more my style. That could take weeks, perhaps months. I just can't bring myself to pay someone to do it for me, although, that seems like the most reasonable thing to do, then I could have something that says "la carter" and not "HTML challenged". Do you know how to create fashionable pretty web banners?

Today is Labor Day holiday so Emma is home with me. I haven't figured out just what we are going to do with all this time on our hands. Personally, I would like to catch up on dishes, laundry and vacuuming. I keep thinking to myself that it will only be a few years until Emma wants to go outside with her friends or roll to the mall without her mom, so all the household chores will be put on hold while we take advantage of the beautiful, almost fall weather, by taking a bike ride.

Speaking of almost fall, my most favorite of favorite seasons, I find myself saying goodbye to summer with joy and enthusiasm. It has been long, and hot, and humid. I relish the cooler evenings and crispy air. Yes, I said crispy, as opposed to crisp because fall says to me crispy, and that's just the way it is.

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment