Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love This Crazy Blog

It has occured to me that I love this crazy little blog. The problem that I keep encountering is this. It's not easy for me to sit down everyday and write. That is one of the reasons why I signed up for the Stories in Hand workshop. I would probably post five times a day if I had the means to do so. There are so many funny and interesting things to talk about. By the time I get home, I have forgotten all about them or can't remember exactly what happened, and since I am not prone to exaggeration (no comment from the peanut gallery please) I have to really really think hard about what to write. That's too hard!



Let me give you a for instance of this phenomenon. A month ago the family went to visit Dan's mom. Her hometown was having a little festival of sorts with crafts and food and fun stuff for the childrens. I got to meet Susan Carter, an awesome woman with whom I have much in common with and Emma got to play to her little hearts content. Susan was even kind enough to send me pictures of the day, which I would post here, but I happen to be at work with no access to aforementioned pictures. So, I think to myself, why didn't I write about that wonderful weekend until now? A trillion billion other things have happened since then too.

Now, I just need to figure out to relay the information to y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment