Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours. I would like to share with you a few things that I am thankful for this 2008.

I am thankful for my family's health and wealth. We are truly lucky to have a house over our head, clothes on our backs, food on our table and no major illness to speak of.

I am thankful for the recovery that Stephanie Nielsen and her husband have made and for their wonderful family who has inspired me as well as a world of people to live their lives with more enthusiasm and love.

I am thankful for these two days off that I have from work to spend at home, not worrying about cleaning the house or doing laundry or building a fence or gardening or whatever else my weekends are usually filled with.

Most of all, I am thankful for all the little things that make life good like Emma and Dan, my job, the beautiful weather that we have today and the ability to smile everyday and take in life's small joys.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment