Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spiritual Enlightenment

When Nie used to post everyday, every once in a while she would link to a talk on the LDS website. At first, I ignored them, then, as I became more inspired by Nie, I began to think about how she lived such an inspired and fulfilling life. What made her so happy? I decided to click on one of her Spiritual Enlightenment links. After reading a few of the talks, it occurred to me that you don't need to be a Mormon to get the benefit of these talks. You don't even have to be a Christian. All you have to be is a human with an open mind, have a desire to be a better person and make this world a better place. The talks are relevant and inspiring and sometimes very funny. So I have decided that I will throw in a link every now and again. You don't have to click it, but if you do, I promise that you will have some tools in your arsenal for a happier existence.

Spiritual Enlightenment here! (Inspired by Stephanie Nielson)

No comments:

Post a Comment