Monday, July 13, 2009

Mother Daughter Bonding

Yesterday was a monumental day in the relationship between mother and daughter. Emma discovered the Beatles, via The Wonder Pets. Listen, I'll take it any way I can get it. Since the day she was born, she has taken great pleasure in liking the exact opposite of what I like. It's my mother's fault really, she cursed me by saying, "I hope you have one just like you!"

And I did, willful, opinionated, sassy, that's my girl! I just didn't realize it would all be directed in opposing fashion.

But, she likes "Yellow Submarine" and "Strawberry Fields" so I'm a happy mama.

Here is some great music I found to get Emma started on her musical journey with the Fab Four:

Bedtime with the Beatles (thanks Mom!) and two
The Bingo Kids
Across the Universe (because I like it!) I would filter out some of the more heavy stuff for the childrens though.

No comments:

Post a Comment