Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Have an Addiction

Everyday, I become more and more like my mother. This is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. Scarier than moving to new cities with Dan, scarier than having a baby, scarier than Armageddon. As teenagers and young adults, we like to think that we are the complete opposite of our parental units, who are old and controlling. We spend a great deal of time bucking the system of house rules and regulations, only to find out later in life it's immpossible to be completely different from the people with whom you spent nearly every waking moment with for a good portion of your childhood. I just thought I would share that little tidbit with you.

Anywho, you are probably wondering what my addiction is yes? I am a blog addict. If I could get paid to read blogs all day, I would make a lot of money. Latley, I have been reading sewing, crafting and decorating blogs. They are great. It's like having the best magazine subscription in the world without all the advertisments and subliminal selling points. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite blogs of late so you can share in my joy.

Allsorts
Crafty Daisies
Chez Fifi
FredsWorld
Olive Juice & Co

I read lots of others, and you can find links to just about every crafty, decoraty, sewy blog on these pages as well, since they link to the bestes of the bestes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment