Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tar-Jay


I have always loved me some Target. Pronounced Tar-jay as if it were a French designer boutique. When we lived in New Orleans, the closest Target store was 2 hours away in Biloxi, MS. That's so queer. A big city like New Orleans with no Target. I was confused. So I wrote to Target everyday via E-mail to beg and plead for them to open a store, and wouldn't you know they opened one right down the street from where we lived. Loved it!

The Carter family probably visits Target once a week. In our consumerist haze we purchase things we don't even need, like melamine bowls with little hearts on them. Crazy!

My new favorite thing from Taget is the Archer Farms stuff. Salsa, chips, tea, oh, the tea is fantastic. You should get some. I like the Spearmint and the Citrus. If I were Rachel Ray, I would say "Yummo!" But I'm not Rachel Ray so I will say Kicks Ass. Because it does.

Now, if we could just get a Trader Joe's in my locale, everything would be prefecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment