Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's A Grilled Cheese Day


The weather has been ferocious today, windy, rainy and downright gloomy. Days like this call for grilled cheese and tomato soup. Being that I am at work, writing this happy blog, I had to steal a picture of aforementioned grilled cheese and tomato soup. The wonderful sammich featured above can be found here.
I would also like to make note, that while I am at work, it is after 5pm and I am not, I repeat, I am not, doing this on work time. (Just in case the bosses are reading. This thing is time stamped right?)
Back to the topic at hand, which is grilled cheese and tomato soup. I love it on cold rainy days. It makes me happy and all warm and fuzzy on the inside. One day, I am sure that Emma will love it as much as I do. Right now though, I can't get that child to eat anything except sweet potatoes. She loves herself some sweet potatoes, which she incidentally calls "Pumpkin". And in case you were wondering or had any desire to know, her little poops are orange and she calls them "pumkin poops".
How in the world did I transition from grilled cheese to pumpkin poop?

No comments:

Post a Comment